Sea freight also known as ocean freight is one of the most cost-effective means of shipping large or bulky goods internationally. While Air freight is favoured for more urgent shipments, sea freight is still one of the most viable options for many businesses and individuals looking for a more cost-effective solution. Sometimes Sea freight can seem a little complicated though and the industry terminology doesn’t make things any easier on first time users. Understanding what documentation is required can be especially confusing but that’s where we come in! Here at NZ Baggage Movers we will streamline the whole process making things easier on you.
- Help with all of the documentation required, including shipping labels and a packing list/customs invoice.
- Quoted prices inclusive of any additional charges up to the destination port.
- We provide an easy-to-use booking system
- Our dedicated team are on hand to assist with any queries you may have
- Door to Door Freight Services to many Australian, UK, US and Canadian ports
- Depot to Door Service to Australia via Sea
- Port-to-port FCL and LCL sea freight services to most international ports
- Door-to-Door Freight Services to most destinations (Please check with us to confirm if your destination is suitable)
- We can offer a free price comparison for a variety of routes and services
- With NZ Baggage Movers, you will have the option to book either a full container load (FCL) or a part container load (LCL) if you don’t have enough cargo to fill a whole container.
- Auckland Depot to UK Door